31 January 2012

A little something I've been up to lately

OK, so I haven't been the best blogger lately, but I promise I have a worth excuse. These past few months, I have assembled a team of students from UCL's Film Society and together we have worked arduously on The Festival of the Moving Image 2012. The festival was founded in 2007 and immediately enjoyed great success, with the likes of Ken Loach and Vanessa Redgrave coming to speak about their films.
This year's theme is 'The Lens between the Real and the Imaginary' and we will be looking at how the visual and auditory aspects of film can aid the human imagination to cope with, interpret and distort reality. 
The event is free and held on UCL's campus. If you feel like popping over for films, talks and experiments aimed at challenging the senses and the mind, then this is the place to be! 
Visit our website for more details. In the meantime, I leave you with a digital copy of our flyers - illustrated by the wonderful Matthew Dale



No comments: