4 October 2012

As promised

As promised, here is the view from my new flat. These aren't the best photos - waiting to get my analogue photos developed. So expect more. I'm also keen to photograph it throughout the year so I can see how the cityscape transforms through the seasons.




Somehow my i-Phone sort of double exposed the shot so you get ghost-like figures of St Paul's and the other buildings in the background...Also, the grainy quality isn't some attempt at giving the photo a "vintage" look: sadly, zooming on the i-Phone does not create the best resolution. I don't dislike the photo though - it has a sort of sadness to it, almost romantic, nostalgic. Quite London I suppose.
Funny how something as precise and sophisticated as the i-Phone can still create these unexpected effects. Almost feels like a digital Holga.

No comments: